AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, talks with New Mexico hunter Jordan Harvin. Jordan Harvin talks about hunting out west, specifically New Mexico, bow hunting, and how yoga is a tool that Jordan uses to be a better hunter.
Jordan Harvin talks about hunting out west, specifically New Mexico, bow hunting, and how yoga is a tool that Jordan uses to be a better hunter.
- AB3 introduces Jordan Harvin and the changes in sports since coronavirus.
- Jordan talks about going shed hunting and serving in the Air Force.
- How did Jordan Harvin get started hunting in New Mexico?
- New Mexico has a lot of flat plains and mountains.
- How did Jordan end up becoming a bowhunter?
- Jordan talks about hunting with his wife whom he knew since the 5th grade.
- Jordan’s friend Will wanted to get him into archery.
- How does Jordan see turkey hunting and elk hunting being similar?
- Is he good at elk hunting?
- What types of bows are Jordan and his wife hunting with?
- All of Jordan’s wife’s hunts in 2019 were bow hunts.
- The best part of bow hunting is being able to pursue at close range.
- What is it like in New Mexico hunting on private land?
- Jordan talks about the elk hunting process he and his wife have had.
- Have they harvested during elk season?
- Jordan is looking to invest in decoys.
- Is there small game hunting that Jordan is looking to do.
- What are the benefits of hunting with a guide?
3 Key Points:
- Jordan Harvin said he had never been injured before until I was on a vegan diet. This pushed him to get into hunting to acquire his own organic meat.
- AB3 says the two things that kill animals, especially male animals, are curiosity and chasing females.
- Jordan takes his boots off to add an extra layer of quietness while hunting.