AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, interviews Sevin Carter, Founder of 7th Century Outdoors, in Durham, North Carolina. The discussion gets right into hunting and taking down big deer. Listen to the stories of how Sevin Carter shot the two deer that got him featured in Sportsman’s Guide.
- onX Hunt, a sponsor of The Bryant Land Show, is a mapping technology app that helps you in the field to mark your stands, trail cameras, and trees you plan to climb.
- AB3 introduces deer hunter Sevin Carter.
- North Carolina and South Carolina are underrated for their deer hunting.
- Sevin spent time in Texas and Arkansas and wishes he had a chance to hunt in them.
- How did Sevin get a chance to start hunting?
- They talk about Dick’s Sporting Goods no longer selling guns and hunting gear.
- What are the stories behind the two deer that got Sevin Carter featured in Sportsman’s Guide?
- How high up in the air does Sevin like to hunt?
- What does Sevin Carter have planned for 7th Century Outdoors?
- Support onX Hunt, a sponsor of The Bryant Land Show at onxmaps.com.
3 Key Points:
- Seven Carter started hunting at around age 10 with squirrel hunting.
- Seven shot two deer that made it into the magazine Sportsman’s Guide.
- There is always something to be learned from each hunt.