AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, interviews Ryan Taylor, avid deer hunter, truck driver, and creator of Whitetail Thrive. Ryan Taylor talks about how he got involved in deer hunting, overlapping his truck driving career with his passion for deer hunting, and he shares tips from his expertise in bow hunting.
- onX Hunt, a sponsor of The Bryant Land Show, is a mapping technology app that helps you in the field to mark your stands, trail cameras, and trees you plan to climb.
- AB3 introduces Ryan Taylor, who talks about truck driving.
- Has Ryan Taylor been able to hunt while he is on the road as a truck driver?
- Did he grow up hunting or come to it later in life?
- How did he get into bow hunting?
- Which type of bow does Ryan Taylor prefer?
- What heights does Ryan Taylor like to ideally hunt at?
- How do your thermals play a role in hunting?
- If the wind isn’t right then Ryan isn’t going to bother using his stand.
- The first two weeks of deer season is the best time to hunt big bucks.
- What pushed Ryan to get involved in self-filming?
- Look for the Bass Pro Shop links on BryantLandCountry.com.
- Support onX Hunt, a sponsor of The Bryant Land Showat onxmaps.com.
3 Key Points:
- Ryan Taylor learned bow hunting on his own with the help of YouTube tutorials.
- Ryan never moves his bow sight from 30 yards, and shoots between a range of between 20-40 yards.
- Your thermals are when your scent is being carried up. In the morning your thermals will drop, but they will rise during the day.