AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Country Podcast, talks to Cliff Cadet, Founder of Urban Archery NYC, from Queens, New York. Cliff returns after appearing on episode 13 of The Bryant Land Country Podcast, discussing a recent hunting trip with his cousin, shooting videos, valuable tips he has learned along the way, and building up his brand Urban Archery NYC.
- AB3 answers questions from listeners.
- AB3 introduces Cliff Cadet from Urban Archery NYC.
- Cliff Cadet talks about shooting videos.
- Cliff discusses cautiously using a climber.
- What was Cliff’s experience like doe hunting with his cousin?
- How was his cousin doing when things got frustrating?
- When is the best time to come down from your morning sit in the forest?
- When is the next time Cliff is going back hunting?
- What are things Cliff has recently learned about hunting?
- Failure is just a stepping stone.
- How has Cliff Cadet been building up his brand Urban Archery NYC?
- What changes would Cliff Cadet like to see happen in the hunting industry?
- What has one of the greatest things that Cliff has experienced since joining the hunting community?
3 Key Points:
- Squirrels may be little by they can make a big noise when you are hunting.
- Move with the purpose to avoid rustling leaves and so you can move in the right direction while hunting.
- A bad day in the woods is better than a good day at work.