AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Country Podcast, doesn’t have a guest this episode. But he still fought through strep throat, tonsillitis, a severe cold and not having access to his main microphone to provide this show. AB3 discusses having a rough start to his deer season, people’s issues with deer hunting on television, and he reads a pair of letters from fans of the show.
- AB3 talks about the recent health obstacles he has overcome.
- He reads a letter and answers a question from Marvin from Beaumont, Texas.
- AB3’s second piece of fan mail comes from Sean in Brule, Nebraska.
- He talks about not having a very good deer season so far.
- What is AB3’s opinion on deer hunting on television?
- Even experienced hunters have bad days.
- The state of Georgia has a fairly liberal deer season.
- Keep your head up as a deer hunter because ‘you can’t kill them from the coach.’
3 Key Points:
- You can email AB3 questions at 3BryantLand@gmail.com
- TV is for entertainment. It isn’t television’s job to inform you on what is fact and what is fiction.
- Georgia’s deer season goes to the end of January and Alabama’s deer season ends at the end of February.