AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, interviews Myishia Renee, self-proclaimed ‘girly girl’ who is highly experienced when it comes to fishing. When she isn’t busy making custom wine glasses, she is pulling out catfish and bass from the waters of the Bay Area in California. Myishia Renee talks about her favorite fish, the bait that she prefers to use, and her fishing techniques.
- AB3 introduces his guest Myishia Renee.
- How did Myishiaget started with fishing?
- Does she prefer bank fish or fishing in boats?
- Has she ever noodled for catfish?
- How did Myishia learn about the different types of fish?
- What made Myishia Renee put her love of fishing out on social media?
- What times does she prefer to go fishing?
- Myishia Renee shares humorous stories about making time for fishing.
- What is the biggest bass and the biggest catfish that she has ever caught?
- If she catches an 8-pound fish she would get it mounted.
- Has she thought about tournaments and fishing competitively?
- She has been asked to be on the TV show Survivor.
- Look for the Bass Pro Shop links on BryantLandCountry.com.
3 Key Points:
- Myishia Renee prefers bank fishing with two poles.
- Myishia freezes her fishing bait to avoid the strong smell and she uses medium shrimp as bait for catfish.
- She likes to fish early in the morning before the sun comes up and night fishing when the sun comes down.