AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Showoffers up this episode as a special MLK Day show for the Dr. Martin Luther King holiday. AB3 also talks about a viral hunting-related video with a 7-year-old, shed hunting, and popular trade shows that take place during the trade show season.
- Could it be that MLK was a hunter?
- AB3 talks about a video of a 7-year-old not wanting a wife.
- What are the pros and cons of being in a relationship as a hunter?
- How does AB3 go about shed hunting?
- AB3 talks about trade show season, including Archery Trade Association, The Shot Show, Safari Club International, and Fisharama & Turkeyrama.
3 Key Points:
- AB3 has contacted at The King Center to see if they have any information on where Dr. Martin Luther King was a hunter and is waiting to hear back.
- You may have the freedom to do what you want when you aren’t in a relationship. But there are some couples that do outdoor activities together.
- Deer shed their antlers and dogs can pick up the smell of the sheds.