AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Country Podcast, talks with Antonio Marsh, for his third appearance on the podcast, on the day before Thanksgiving Day. Antonio and AB3’s conversion covers subjects such as Antonio hunting with his wife, ‘the rut,’ mistakes that bow hunters often make, the differences between the climber and using the blind, issues with self-filming, hunting cull bucks, differences between rifle hunting and bowhunting, and ideal gifts for hunters.
- AB3 introduces guest Antonio Marsh.
- Antonio talks about ‘the rut’ and hunting with his wife.
- Antonio Marsh compares buck activity between October 2019 and November 2019.
- What are the advantages of the climber?
- AB3 and Antonio Marsh talk about hunting cull bucks.
- What mistake does a lot of bow hunters make?
- AB3 talks about wanting to hunt on or around the same days that he has previously been successful.
- Antonio Marsh talks about the recent deer that he shot with a bow.
- Technology can often make you miss a good shot opportunity.
- What are the issues that arise from self-filming while hunting?
- What does Antonio think are the differences between bowhunting and rifle hunting?
- What would be on Antonio’s hunting gift list?
- Antonio discusses meet preparation and feeding his family.
3 Key Points:
- You can make more movement in a blind than in a climber.
- One thing that is passed on through genetics in cull bucks is their racks.
- Bow hunters often get too relaxed after releasing their shot. They should watch where the shot went and where the deer is going instead.