AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, talks with Marquis Coaston who runs True Visions Camo. Marquis Coaston talks about how he put together his camouflage line and promotes it, his experience hunting down in Florida, his wife Jennifer who is battling cancer, and setting up the Jennifer Coaston Cancer Benefit Raffle in her honor where he is raffling off an AR15 that has been wrapped in his True Visions Revelations camo pattern.
- AB3 addresses the death of NBA superstar Kobe Bryant. .
- AB3 introduces the guest Marquis Coaston.
- Marquis Coaston talks about his wife Jennifer’s battle with cancer.
- Marquis talked about fundraising for her treatments.
- What type of work does Marquis do?
- How did the raffle for Jennifer get going and what is being offered?
- When her health was more solid, was Marquis’ wife into hunting too?
- How did Marquis meet his wife?
- Did he grow up hunting?
- Where did his strong faith in God come from?
- What are the general hunting conditions like in Florida?
- What is his favorite thing to hunt?
- Marquis talks about almost killing a really large deer.
- What is Marquis’ take on lemon spray?
- Does he turkey hunt and hog hunt?
- Marquis Coaston talks about creating True Visions Camo.
- How can people participate in the raffle?
3 Key Points:
- Marquis Coaston’s wife Jennifer has been diagnosed with cervical cancer August 2018 and has been through chemotherapy and radiation and has had many complications.
- Marquis stands by lemon shield spray to mask his smell for hunting.
- Hogs are hard to kill. Their wounds heal up fast and they have a lot of fat and thick skin.