AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, interviews Latoya Mitchell Hodges, who also happens to be related to one of AB3’s closest friends when he moved to Atlanta. Latoya discusses how she was first introduced to guns, developing her knowledge and experience with them, and the importance of being responsible as a gun owner.
- onX Hunt, a sponsor of The Bryant Land Show, is a mapping technology app that helps you in the field to mark your stands, trail cameras, and trees you plan to climb.
- Latoya Mitchell Hodges talks about her Christmas cookie tradition.
- Where did her interest in guns come from?
- What was it like shooting her first gun?
- Latoya Mitchell Hodges talks about gun safety AB3.
- Has Latoya ever felt that by having a gun she is somehow inviting some element into her life that wouldn’t normally be there?
- How did her dad feel when Latoya got her first gun?
- Latoya Mitchell Hodges talks about different guns she has interest in.
- Does Latoya have any interest in competing or hunting?
- Look for the Bass Pro Shop links on BryantLandCountry.com.
- Support onX Hunt, a sponsor of The Bryant Land Showat onxmaps.com.
3 Key Points:
- Gun owners have to be ok with the fact that if they pull their gun out of their holster, they are making a decision that they are going to fire their gun, and possibly kill someone.
- When carrying a gun, retreat is always an option. Don’t invite trouble.
- Owning guns isn’t just a right, it is a responsibility.