AB3, host of The Bryant Land Country Podcast, talks with Sydney Marsh, who is part of the Hunting with the Marshes Family by way of being Antonio Marsh’s daughter. Sydney tells the stories behind killing her first two hogs and her first buck, from her authentic, fun-loving, young lady hunter perspective.
- AB3 introduces guest Sydney Marsh.
- How did Sydney get started in hunting?
- What does Sydney get dressed up to hunt in?
- What was the first rifle she used for her deer and hog hunt?
- Sydney describes her first and second hog hunts.
- What was it like when she took the second hog to the processor?
- Does Sydney have other friends that hunt?
- How did Sydney’s first successful buck hunt go down?
- What are Sydney’s plans as far as bowhunting?
3 Key Points:
- You are a lot more successful hunting when you are patient.
- Once you get the head, which is generally the heaviest part, in your transportation, the rest of the body will follow.
- Continue to be yourself, have fun, and enjoy your hunts.