AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, interviews Kendall Strickland, Farmer, Hunter, Fisherman, Marksman, and Owner-Operator of Strickland Heritage Farms and the Owner of Strickland Pride Produce. Kendall Strickland talks about his experience from Illinois to Georgia and starting his farm, his love of fishing, and the produce and cattle that he raises on his land.
- onX Hunt, a sponsor of The Bryant Land Show, is a mapping technology app that helps you in the field to mark your stands, trail cameras, and trees you plan to climb.
- AB3 introduces Kendall Strickland.
- Where in Illinois is Kendall Strickland from?
- How did Kendall become a farmer?
- Kendall talks about his experience with land ownership.
- What does he have on his farm?
- How much work is it when working with chickens?
- What has been Kendall’s experience with cattle and livestock?
- What does he think about goats?
- He talks about the inspiration behind his fruit and vegetable stand?
- Look for the Bass Pro Shop links on BryantLandCountry.com.
- Support onX Hunt, a sponsor of The Bryant Land Showat onxmaps.com.
3 Key Points:
- Kendall has had people he knows hunt on his property. But it is not something he allows often to preserve his property.
- He originally wanted at least 6-7 acres. He ended up with just under 15 acres.
- Kendall Strickland’s farm currently has 2 cows, 20-something muscadine plants, an orchard with plums and peaches, vegetable patch,