AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, interviews Josh Crumpton, Owner of Spoke Hollow Outfitters in Wimberley, Texas, about 40 minutes outside of Austin, Texas. Josh Crumpton talks about how his racial identity came front and center during the response to George Floyd’s death, how he learned hunting and fishing, and what he does at Spoke Hollow Outfitters.
- AB3 introduces Josh Crumpton.
- Josh Crumpton talks about traveling to Idaho.
- AB3 reads Josh’s George Floyd letter.
- What pushes Josh to write his letter?
- When did Josh come to hunting and fishing?
- Josh Crumpton talks about what it was like when he first learned to hunt and butcher meat.
- How did he get to creating and sustaining a ranch?
- Take the opportunity to own your own land.
- Josh also has a 9000 acre ranch in West, Texas.
- What is the BHA?
- Josh Crumpton talks about deer hunting and conservation.
- Look for the Bass Pro Shop links on BryantLandCountry.com.
3 Key Points:
- Josh taught himself how to fly fish at the age of 12.
- He was in his 30s when he taught himself how to hunt.
- Josh is the third generation owner of his ranch and his kids will be the fourth.