AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Country Podcast, talks about what he does to get prepared for deer season, what type of work is required, and the process of deer hunting and planting food seeds.
- (AB3) talks about the positive feedback he received for Episode 36.
- What are things that AB3 does to get ready for deer season?
- AB3’s kids hunt with him as a form of bonding time.
- AB3 is considering some squirrel hunts in between deer hunting.
- How did AB3 approach his first hunting season?
- Make sure your land is properly fertilized.
- What were the results of the Warner seeds from South Carolina that Adam Bryant III used?
- What are the different foods that Adam plants seeds for?
- Adam named his bow Bruiser Brody after a former wrestler.
3 Key Points:
- Deer hunting has a lot of pre-season work.
- There is peace and calm on AB3’s property.
- Trial and error has taught AB3 that the food plot game is a lot of work.