AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, interviews Bianca Jane in honor of Mother’s Day, a woman who balances hunting, motherhood, and nursing, during these unpredictable times of COVID-19. Bianca also talks about bowhunting, bowfishing, hunting stingrays, mule deer, and moose.
- AB3 sends a special shout out to Woodsman5150 for leaving comments.
- AB3 discusses hunting-themed Mother’s Day gifts.
- Bianca Jane was featured previously on episode 6.
- How has COVID-19 affected Bianca’s life?
- Bianca talks about working towards her NWTF Grand Slam.
- What is it like hunting in Florida?
- How did Bianca Jane get interested in bowfishing?
- What is it like hunting stingrays?
- Bow fishing offers a lot of opportunities.
- What is the difference between a compound bow and a bowfishing bow?
- What makes for a better bowhunter?
- Does she aim for headshots?
- Elk, Texas white tail, and mule deer hunts are on AB3’s hunting agenda.
- Bianca talks about hunting mule deer and moose.
- What does mule deer meat taste like compared to white tail?
- She describes a trip in Pennsylvania during Halloween.
- The first deer AB3 killed were in Wisconsin.
- Traveling and bowhunting are topics that Bianca Jane will be writing about.
- AB3 is looking forward to going on an axis deer hunt and an elk hunt.
- Look for the Bass Pro Shop links on BryantLandCountry.com.
3 Key Points:
- Stingrays have small brains the size of a quarter. Unless you hit that, they are going to live. Their body is mostly cartilage.
- The difference between a compound bow and a bowfishing bow is you have an infinite draw on the bowfishing bow so you can make those quick shots without going to full draw.
- Remember water refraction when bow fishing when taking your aim.