AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, shares cooking recipes and ways that he personally likes to cook deer meat and hogs, giving you many delicious ideas for seasoning meat, burgers, spaghetti, taco meat, stuffed shells, pastas, and roasted deer meat.
- AB3’S favorite meat to eat is deer meat, 100% pure, uncut.
- He likes to get the back straps whole off of the deer, wash them, season them to taste the flavors with Mike’s Seasonings.
- Which seasonings does AB3 use for deer back straps.
- AB3 likes medium-well to well-done when he pan sears or throws the deer back straps on the grill.
- He discusses multiple things that you can do with ground deer.
- AB3 has made his own double-decker double cheeseburgers with ground deer.
- Several years ago, AB3 was down in the low country of South Carolina on a hunting trip at the Low Country Hunting lodge and had stuffed shells.
- Spaghetti and pasta are great with deer meat.
- Sausage can be done hundreds of ways with deer meat.
- Summer sausage in strips was a hit with AB3’s son’s baseball end-of-the-year cookout.
- AB3 shares his experience with deer meat roasted in a crockpot.
- The meat processor that AB3 trusts with his meat is Big Buck Deer Processing in Eatonton, Georgia.
- The number one thing AB3 likes to do with hog meat is pulled pork.
- How does AB3 prepare and season his pulled pork?
- AB3 talks about grilling wild pork and using his smoker.
- Look for the Bass Pro Shop links on BryantLandCountry.com.
3 Key Points:
- With ground deer you can do burgers, spaghetti, taco meat, stuffed shells, and pastas.
- Flavored breadcrumbs are a great way to spice up the taste of deer burgers.
- For stuff shells, cook the deer meat up, get the thick shells that you can stuff and boil them, take the long pan and put the shells in and stuff the meat in, use Rago green pepper veggie-style sauce, cheese, and bake it.