AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, offers a tightly-packed episode by himself where he discusses his desire to do an entire episode in a Q&A format, and his experience being a guest on the Shedding Light Stories podcast. AB3 also talks about previous February 2020 episodes of the show and the guests that he interviewed, as well as his thoughts on the upcoming turkey season.
- AB3 talks about having the chance to be on the Shedding Light Stories huntingpodcast.
- Travis Williams, the host of Shedding Light Stories podcast, was honest about not knowing any black hunters and was open and willing to learn more.
- Check out the previous February 2020 episodes: “Life w/ Marquis Coaston,” “Flooded Timber Revival w/Jonathan Wilkins,” and “Power Circle Outdoors s/ William “Bubba” Ray.”
- AB3 talks about why he is looking forward to the turkey season opening up in March.
- What are AB3’s turkey hunting experiences over the last few years?
- AB3 discusses the turkey shows that he wasn’t able to attend.
- Share your pictures of turkey season preparation by tagging The Bryant Land Showon Instagram at @OfficialBryantLand.
3 Key Points:
- Shedding Light Stories is an Ohio-based podcast sharing stories from various hunters regarding their hunts
- AB3’s goal for 2020 is to kill two turkeys with a bow.
- March 21st, 2020 is the start of turkey season in the state of Georgia.