AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, interviews Eric Morris of N.onT.ypical Outdoorsman TV and Producer & Host for Non Typical Outdoorsman TV. Eric Morris talks about having his N.onT.ypical Outdoorsman TV on a mainstream channel, reasons why the stereotype that black people don’t hunt persists, and how he deepened his love for hunting and mentoring people in the outdoors.
- onX Hunt, a sponsor of The Bryant Land Show, is a mapping technology app that helps you in the field to mark your stands, trail cameras, and trees you plan to climb.
- AB3 talks about being sponsored by Traeger Grills.
- How did Eric Morris get involved in hunting?
- SteveWhat was Eric Moss’s college experience like?
- Has he ever thought about coaching trap and skeet teams?
- How did he end up teaching hunter’s education?
- Where does the perception that black people don’t hunt come from?
- What is Eric’s favorite forms of hunting and season?
- Eric Morris talks about making N.onT.ypical Outdoorsman TV.
- People will tell themselves things to make themselves feel more comfortable.
- Look for the Bass Pro Shop links on BryantLandCountry.com.
- Support onX Hunt, a sponsor of The Bryant Land Showat onxmaps.com.
3 Key Points:
- Avoid heat strokes by getting your outdoor work done early in the morning or in the early evening and
- Eric Morris started Black Wolf Hunting Club with a mission to create chapters all over America to get more minorities to get involved in hunting and fishing.
- Eric Morris likes to hunt deer, dove, duck, quail, bear, hog, and pheasant.