AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, talks about Father’s Day, three great gift ideas, and three bad ideas for gifts that you shouldn’t buy. AB3 also discusses his own father and the celebration of the Juneteenth holiday.
- AB3 speaks about the bittersweetness of Father’s Day for him with his kids, and how being that he lost his dad it carries some sadness with it.
- Buy your dad or husband a bow, a rifle, or a shotgun for Father’s Day.
- Buy a Traeger grill for your dad or husband for Father’s Day.
- Buy your dad or husband a gift card for $50 or better for an outdoor store that he likes for Father’s Day.
- June 19th, 2020 will be the date for this year’s Juneteeth holiday.
- AB3 explains the importance of the Juneteeth holiday.
- Don’t buy your dad or husband a tie or slippers for Father’s Day and in general.
- Don’t buy your dad or husband a card for Father’s Day and in general.
- Don’t buy your dad or husband a gift that is really for you for Father’s Day and in general.
- Look for the Bass Pro Shop links on BryantLandCountry.com.
3 Key Points:
- Hunting is not an activity that AB3 shared with his dad.
- AB3 considers Traeger grills to be the top-of-the-line ‘Cadillac of grills.’
- Juneteeth is an annual holiday to celebrate the last of the enslaved African American being freed.