AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Show, has a solo episode without any guests where he discusses deer season and how to get prepared for deer season. AB3 also shares some guest comments, personal experiences, and he goes through “Your Deer Season To-Do List” by Terry Madewell from Game & Fish magazine.
- onX Hunt, a sponsor of The Bryant Land Show, is a mapping technology app that helps you in the field to mark your stands, trail cameras, and trees you plan to climb.
- Open land deer season opens in August in South Carolina and closer to deer season.
- AB3 shares an audio clip from previous guest Eric Morris about a lack of outdoor shows by black producers.
- AB3 discusses the bad experiences with delivery services
- Game & Fish magazine has an article called“Your Deer Season To-Do List” by Terry Madewell.
- What is AB3’s thoughts on scouting for glass?
- Check your stands, blinds, ,and check blind sights.
- Practice scene control and eliminate it as much as possible.
- Check your regulations before you go out.
- Look for the Bass Pro Shop links on BryantLandCountry.com.
- Support onX Hunt, a sponsor of The Bryant Land Showat onxmaps.com.
3 Key Points:
- Perform rifle maintenance by cleaning, make sure your scope is good, and check your ammunition supply.
- Knock on doors to add hunting areas to make sure you have permission to be on hunting grounds.
- Load and organize your pack now so that you are ready to go when deer season starts.