AB3, Host of The Bryant Land Country Podcastopens up this episode 50 milestone by spreading a special thank you to all the supporters of the show. What follows is a series of 10 ‘Best Of’ highlights from this first year of episodes of The Bryant Land Country Podcast.
- AB3 shares an excerpt of Episode 10 with his friend Berney Samuels about growing up in rural areas with a respect for guns and “The Wildlife Man” in school.
- AB3 hopes to record more face-to-face conversations in 2020 like Episode 3 with Willard Franklin III, who discusses promoting the outdoors and exposing kids to it.
- In this section of Episode 4 with ‘Son of the South’ Josh Carney, he talks about remaining optimistic about life after accidentally getting shot by his dad while turkey hunting.
- AB3 gives a clip from Episode 21 with Whitetail deer photographer Lance Krueger on his secrets to getting close to deer for photos.
- Antonio Marsh talks about getting hunting experience and his wife’s first time hunting in this excerpt from Episode 14.
- Episode 25 had Patrick Durkin who talks about an article he wrote called “Is Hunting Too White?”
- Episode 13 featured Cliff Cadet who talked about being a bowhunter in New York City.
- Hunting as a couple is the topic of discussion in Episode 36 with Rain and Mr. Knockout.
- Ken Brown, the first guest on the podcast, appeared on Episode 2. He is a diehard Clemson sports fan and bowhunter.
- Stay tuned for the Best of Volume 2 episode at some point in the future.
3 Key Points:
- Don’t let 20 minutes of bad thoughts ruin the rest of the 24 hours of your day.
- Lance Krueger’s secrets for photographing deer is his experience and time in the field, sitting and waiting in the woods, and learning the movements of deer.
- Hunting is partially about being in the right place at the right time.